Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 10


We had a crit today that was actually really awesome. I liked the images I submitted, but it was more so the feedback I received that really did it for me. Don had suggested I keep more a uniformed set of images for my website so I could keep a good flow, which ultimately helped me rule out a lot of images. After crit a bunch of us went to the restaurant on campus called coco's. It was a small diner-esque place with great cheese fries (I've been really craving fries and hot sauce for some reason). It had been raining all day and it was our off day, so I decided to stay on campus and get some work done. A couple people went to a brewery, and I just sat in the tv room editing for the majority of the day alone listening/smelling the rain pouring down outside. Apart from that, I pretty much relaxed all day and just enjoyed doing nothing for a change. It was great to have a well deserved break from all the craziness. Here was one of the images I submitted for my haiku assignment that I thought worked very well. Overall, another wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment