Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 4




Today was our trip to the Hanshin Tigers baseball game in Osaka. I'm not the biggest sports fan in the world, but this was awesome. The enthusiasm that everyone collectively shared was unbelievable. There were so many people there that the only way we could keep track of each other was by meowing as loudly as possible. A rather unorthodox means of communication, but it worked for us. Osaka is a beautiful city filled to the brim with outstanding architecture and great little nooks to snap some great photos. I'm planning on going back tomorrow afternoon to explore so that should be badass. These two photos were two of my favorites from the day, again bringing in that contrast. Now, it's definitely time for a good nights sleep.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know the story behind the guy in the first picture. :) He's so cute. Did he pose for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, he was handing me a roster and i snapped it just as he handed it to me. =]

    ReplyDelete