Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 9




I've never seen so many deer in my life. Even living in Michigan, you see deer all the time, mostly when they're darting in front of your car in the middle of the night, but today was definitely different. We went to Nara where we almost immediately started to see the local deer begging us for food or anything else we could give them. It was amazing. I never thought I'd actually be able to pet a deer let alone multiple deer. After we roamed around fighting them off at every corner we went to shrine we're one of the biggest buddhas in existence is. I wanted to climb up it and sit in its lap all day, but unfortunately I'd probably be banned from japan if I did. Oh well, in another life perhaps. When we finally managed to navigate ourselves through the sea of japanese students chris and I hopped on a train back home to do some editing and cook dinner. This trip is truly going by to fast, but I already feel like I've taken more pictures than I have in the last 4 months. Tomorrow is a work day, so time to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment