Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 13


We headed back to hikone today to finish our picture books and to have our last supper. We hoped back on the bullet train after a bit more roaming around and while waiting I saw a guy that everyone seemed to pass and do a double take and immediately stop and shake his hand. He looked pretty interesting so I went up to him and asked for his picture and then asked what he did. Apparently he was a well known comedian from nagoya which I thought was badass. After that little encounter we road for two hours, got home and went to work on the books. I finished round dinner time and then we went to a very nice restaurant that specialized in tofu. Although some people pouted a little because they didn't get what they wanted, the one vegetarian on the trip (me) had a wonderful meal. A lot of people ended up handing me their dish cause they didn't want it. It was awesome. That coupled with a couple beers and a glass of whiskey made my night. This truly has been the best trip of my life. I've learned so much in such a short time and now it's time to take what I've learned and apply it to my chosen profession. I'm very ready to dive even deeper in the world of photography and I can wait to come back to this beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment